- Kiiroi zou
- Japan 2013, HDcam, 132 min, Japanese with English subtitles
- Director: Ryuichi HIROKI
- Script: Hisako KUROSAWA & Sho KATAOKA nach dem gleichnamigen Roman von Kanako NISHI
- Production: Dub, Showgate
- Director of Photography: Atsuhiro NABESHIMA
- Music: Yoshihide OTOMO
- World Sales: Showgate Inc
- Actor: Aoi MIYAZAKI, Osamu MUKAI
- Wednesday 5, 7:30 p.m. Mousonturm Saal
- European premiere in presence of the director Ryuichi HIROKI
Young writer Muko and his newly-wed wife Tsuma have moved to the country to find some quiet and get new inspiration. But in spite of the love of his wife, Muko is drawn back to Tokyo by his past. In this tender story about love and the pain it can sometimes bring, HIROKI combines romanticism with magical realism to draw the audience into a world of dreams and wonders.
Ryuichi HIROKI, born in Koriyama, Fukushima Prefecture in 1954, is considered an expert for romantic films. In 1982, he received a grant from the Sundance Institute and has since made more than 30 films. His 2003 film VIBRATOR earned him international recognition.
1982 Seigyaku!; 1993 Sadistic City; 2000 Tokyo Trash Baby (Tokyo gomi onna / NC '02); 2003 Vibrator; 2005 It's Only Talk (Yawarakai seikatsu / NC '06); 2007 Bakushi; 2010 The Lightning Tree (Raio); 2011 The Egoists (Keibetsu / NC '12) / River (NC '12).