- Japan 2012, HDcam, 109 min, Japanese with English subtitles
- Director: Hideki TAKEUCHI
- Script: Shogo MUTO (after the manga by Mari YAMAZAKI)
- Production: Fuji Television Network, Toho, Dentsu, Enterbrain
- Director of Photography: Kazunari KAWAGOE
- Music: Norihito SUMITOMO
- World Sales: Pony Canyon, Inc.
- Actors: Hiroshi ABE, Aya UETO, Masahika ISHIMURA, Kazuki KITAMURA
- Sunday, June 9, 2:30 p.m. Mousonturm Saal
- German premiere
- for children from 6 years of age
120 B.C.: Roman architect Lucius Modestus is struggling with designing public bathhouses that can keep up with the trends of his time. While visiting the baths in order to find inspiration, he gets sucked into the drain – and finds himself in modern day Japan. The ideas he adapts from Japanese bathing culture might even help the Romans win a war.
Hideki TAKEUCHI, born in 1966, is known for his TV dramas such as FIRST KISS (2006), TRAIN MAN: DENSHA OTOKO (2005) or OOKU (THE INNER PALACE) (2004).
2009 Nodame Cantabile: The Final Score – Part I (Nodame Cantabile saishu gakusho - zenpen); 2010 Nodame Cantabile: The Final Score – Part II (Nodame Cantabile saishu gakusho – gopen)