- アウトレイジ ビヨンド
- Japan 2012, HDcam, 112 min, Japanese with English subtitles
- Director, Editor & Script: Takeshi KITANO
- Production: Office Kitano
- Director of Photography: Katsumi YANAGIJIMA
- Music: Keiichi SUZUKI
- World Sales: Celluloid Dreams
- Actors: Takeshi KITANO, Tomokazu MIURA, Ryo KASE, Akira NAKAO, Shigeru KOYAMA, Toshiyuki NISHIDA
- Tuesday, June 4, 10:30 p.m. Mousonturm Saal
- Wednesday, June 5, 10:30 p.m. Mal Seh'n Kino
- German premiere
KITANO's sequel to the hugely successful first OUTRAGE tells the classic story of an old gangster attempting to go straight and falling back into his old ways with a new twist. Laconic humor and explosive violence coupled with a cool mise-en-scène show the impenetrable world of yakuza in a fresh light.
Takeshi KITANO (Beat Takeshi), born 1947 in Tokyo, is film director, actor, poet, author, presenter, painter and comedian. His directing debut VIOLENT COP (1989) was a huge hit on the international scene, and KITANO's follow-up features such as HANA-BI (1999) have earned him numerous prizes on the festival circuit. Since 2005 he has been teaching at Tokyo University of the Arts.
1989 Violent Cop (Sono otoko, kyobo ni tsuki); 1993 Sonatine; 1996 Kids Return; 1997 Hana-bi; 1999 Kikujiro; 2002 Dolls (NC'03); 2003 Zatoichi (NC'04); 2010 Outrage