- Odayaka na nichijo
- Japan/USA 2012, HDcam, 100 min, Japanese with English subtitles
- Director, Script & Editor: Nobuteru UCHIDA
- Production & World Sales: WA Entertainment Inc.
- Director of Photography: Shinichi TSUNODA
- Music: Keita JO
- Actor: Kiki SUGINO, Yukiko SHINOHARA, Takeshi YAMAMOTO, Ami WATANABE
- Thursday, June 6, 7:45 p.m. Mousonturm Saal
- Friday, June 7, 6:00 p.m. Mal Seh'n Kino
- German premiere in presence of the actress and producer Kiki SUGINO
When her husband abandons Saeko on the day of the catastrophe in March 2011, she realizes she is not just alone with her sorrow. Her worries about radiation also isolate her from the people surrounding her. As she starts to voice her concerns about radiation at her daughter's kindergarten, she is harassed by the other mothers. Kiki SUGINO convinces in her role as a mother discriminated against by society during difficult times.
Nobuteru UCHIDA, born in 1972 in Saitama Prefecture, studied oil painting before he pursued a career in filmmaking. UCHIDA won the Special Award at PIA Film Festival in 2003 and 2007. Since winning the Grand Prize at the Tokyo International FILMeX Festival 2010 with LOVE ADDICTION, he is a regular at international festivals.
2002 Pictorial Letters (Etegami / NC '04) ; 2007 Kazaana; 2010 Love Addiction (Fuyu no kemono / NC '11)