- Japan 2012, HDcam / DCP, 72 min, OV
- Director: Tetsuaki MATSUE
- Production: Space Shower TV
- Director of Photography: Tomonori WATANABE
- Music: Takaaki YAMAMOTO
- World Sales: Spotted Productions
- Actors: Goma, Kosuke TSUJI, Kenta TAJIKA, Kyoichi SHIINO
- Thursday, June 6, 8:15 p.m. Kino im Deutschen Filmmuseum (screening in 3D) Tickets only onvailable at the Filmmuseum!
- Friday, June 7, 5 p.m. Mousonturm Saal (screening in 2D)
- German premiere in presence of the director Tetsuaki MATSUE
After an accident the didgeridoo artist Goma has lost his memory. Be prepared to accompany him on a journey to trace back his life through his music. This visually stunning documentary is not merely a film, it's an experience you will never forget. The subtitling was done by the Japan Visualmedia Translation Academy in Tokyo, thereby sponsoring the NIPPON DIGITAL AWARD, which MATSUE won in 2010 for LIVE TAPE.
Tetsuaki MATSUE is considered one of the leading independent directors of Japan. Born in 1977 he released his highly acclaimed debut ANNYONG KIMCHI in 1999, followed by several equally well received documentaries. His film LIVE TAPE won the NIPPON DIGITAL AWARD at the Nippon Connection Festival 2010.
1999 Annyong Kimchi (NC '03); 2007 The Virgin Wildsides (Dotei. O Purodyusu / NC '08); 2009 Annyong Yumika (NC '10); 2010 Live Tape (NC '10); 2011 Tokyo Drifter.