- Japan 2012, HDcam, 101 min, Japanese with English subtitles
- Director: Masaharu TAKE
- Script: Daisuke HABARA, Bong-ou LEE nach einer Kurzgeschichte von Yoichi FUNADO
- Production: SUMOMO
- Director of Photography: Atsuhiro NABESHIMA
- Music: MOWG
- World Sales: Alpha Violet
- Actor: Taro YAMAMOTO, Kazuya TAKAHASHI, Yuri NAKAMURA, Masakazu SAIGA
- Wednesday, June 5, 5 p.m. Mousonturm Saal
- German premiere in presence of the director
Masaharu TAKE created a sensitive and deeply compassionate portrait of queer life in Tokyo. When Miro's transsexual friend Noripee dies, Miro and his friends from the gay bar 'Eden' are once again reminded of the discrimination they are constantly facing from society. They decide to convince Noripee's parents, who disowned her, to bury Noripee's body.
Masaharu TAKE, born in 1967, started independent filmmaking in 1986 while participating in the film society of Meiji University. After university he worked as a freelance assistant director before devoting himself to his own projects beginning with his feature length debut BOY MEETS PUSAN in 2007.
2007 Boy Meets Pusan; 2009 Café Seoul / The Bridegroom Is 18 Years Old (Hanamuko wa 18 sai)